In your effort to attract more of your best customers, one of the critical things you must do is identify your “tilt” – the unique ideas and results that you will become known for.
This is how you stand out in a world where your prospects see all the offers coming at them like this…
I like to think of this Tilt as your Singular Resonance – a way of showing up to the market that is consistently and uniquely your own.
Every company should have a formal document which speaks to this Singular Resonance so that they can ensure consistency overtime.
Because forging a connection with your Tribe means a commitment to becoming known for your unique value over the long term.
The 3 Critical Elements of Your Singular Resonance
- Your Tribe. Who are our best customers and what are their pains and aspirations?
- Your Unmatchable Result. The promise you make to your market that no one else can. For example, hubbub promises to help you Deliver a Positive Return on Wellness. DomainTools will allow you to See Threats Coming. Simple promises. Clear in their benefit. But big, compelling promises that they can deliver on better than anyone else. (Don’t worry if this feels hard – the truth that this is hard. But the effort is worth it).
- Your Themes. These are the “how” you help your market achieve your big promise. It will inform all the building blocks of your content and customer attraction systems from here on out. For example, you can see my themes here.
Why is this strategy so important?
Getting it Right
Getting it right has helped companies like these:
Get Results Like These
- $8M in new opportunities from interactive lead gen program
- $1.2M in opportunities from account based marketing
Record breaking webinar with 928 registrations
- 15 opportunities with high value, hard-to-reach accounts including Macy’s
- $1.4 in sales from content marketing strategy
Your next steps: Create your Singular Resonance and Develop your 3-4 core themes.
Give them this litmus test:
- Are they clear promises for benefit?
- Are they promises others can’t match?
- Are they free from jargon? (For example, if the word “solution” is a part of your Singular Resonance, you’re not there yet).
- Do they intersect with prospect pains and aspirations
- Are you ready to commit to delivering?
Get this right and you’re ready to start putting your messages into the market.
Get an instant download of “The Art of Customer Attraction: The Market of One Content Marketing Methodology.”