The company story is the company strategy.”
Ben Horowitz, Partner and Co-Founder, Andreessen Horowitz
In the Start-Up Accelerator, I partner with disruptive B2B technology companies to:
- Cement their strategic story
- Accelerate sales and marketing success
- Prepare them to raise capital
We work through a proven process, honed working with more than 50 early stage B2B start-ups, with engagements generally lasting 12-months.
As an adviser to many enterprise companies, I’ll also work to make introductions where valuable, and implement scalable strategies.
While I do not have a crystal ball, or all the answers, what I do have is proven strategic lens that will help to accelerate success.
During the early stages of the start-up we work to cement the model and accelerate growth.
- Market. Addressable market & product/market fit
- Strategic Story. Positioning the business as a must-have versus nice-to-have.
- Your Business Through an Investors Lens. Positioning you to raise capital.
- Optimal Investor Profile and Presentation. Harness the power of strategic stories to help raise capital.
- Early Partner Identification and Sales Strategies. Get MVP feedback and drive early sales.
- Meeting preparation. Be ready when it matters.
As the the company gains traction we work to cement the go-to-market and build out high-velocity sales and marketing programs.
- Detailed Sales and Marketing Strategy. Develop strategies that drive fast growth. Growth comes from experimentation. We’ll experiment and learn rapidly.
- Strategic Story Optimization. Learning from market response, we optimize the Strategic Story and use it align and power cross-functional teams.
- PR Frameworks. Brands are built in the media, not through advertising. Develop plans to drive coverage.
- Messaging Optimization. Optimize channel-specific messages to maximize responses.
- Growth Hacking. Identify ways to build growth into your product and drive virality/the network effect.
- Channel & Partner Strategy. Where appropriate, identify channel and partner sales and marketing strategies.
In the growth stage we work to cement and optimize repeatable sales and marketing systems, and further the prepare the business to for growth/fundraising/exit (depending upon the opportunity and founder goals).
- Ongoing Coaching. Internalize success and align cross-functional teams around your strategic.
- Messaging and Sales Optimization. Optimize key strategies and tactical executions.
- Scalable System Development. Design and implement processes and systems that will thrive as you scale.
- Monthly strategy review. Review the organizational strategy and serve as a strategic sounding board.